FAQ & Delivery
How does it work?
1. Choose Monthly, Biweekly or Seasonal flower deliveries: Select your option here.
2. Our florist will design a unique arrangement of fresh cut flowers and deliver them to you. Delivery is included in your subscription.
You'll receive your flowers the date you place your order or let us know in the note section when you'd like your subscription to start.
Please note, if you ordered after 2pm or if we have run out of fresh flowers for the day, we will deliver the next business day. We always call before we come.
3. You can expect a new bunch of flowers every 14 or 30 days or every 3 months if you chose the Seasonal Subscription. You can subscribe yourself, your office, a client or someone you love.
4. Please know our florist must call the home that is to receive the flowers, before we go out for a delivery. We do this to ensure the person receiving the flowers is home and knows exactly when we will be coming by. If your order is a surprise for someone, please know we will never say who the flowers are from when we call first, so it will still be a surprise.
How can I cancel or pause my subscription?
You can cancel anytime after a minimum of four flowers deliveries. We also understand life can get busy, you can pause your subscription anytime for a maximum duration of one month.
Message or email us to pause your subscription: email@example.com
I want to sign up using a discount code, what are the rules?
Our current summer promotion runs from July 10th - July 31st 2019. This promotion is valid for new sign ups only and for subscription based products. If you use the promotion code you are agreeing to receive a minimum of four flower deliveries, should you decide to cancel the service at a future date.
This offer is meant for new subscriptions, if you are an existing customer you are welcome to subscribe a friend or family member using the discount code.
If you have any questions about our Summer promotion please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
When is the order deadline for todays delivery?
New subscription deliveries will close for the day when we run out of fresh flowers, or at 2pm. If you miss todays delivery no problem! We deliver the next business day and we always call first.
Where do we deliver?
Currently we are delivering to:
Ingleside, Morrisburg, Iroquois, Brinston, Williamsburg, Winchester Springs, Winchester, South Mountain, Chesterville, Morewood, Finch, Avonmore, Newington, Cornwall, Glenn Walter.
As we grow and expand we will offer deliveries to other cities and areas as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you are interested, we would love to look at delivering to your area soon.
What days of the week do we deliver on?
We deliver Monday through Saturday between 10am - 5pm. We don't deliver on stat holidays or Sunday. If your order is placed on a holiday or weekend, we deliver the next business day.
What time will your flowers be delivered?
Due to the nature of our service and the availability of our florist and delivery team, we will deliver your flowers between business hours 10am-5pm Monday - Saturday. If your next delivery falls on a holiday or Sunday, we deliver the next business day.
Looking for a great vase to spice up your home or workspace?
We deliver our flowers wrapped in eco friendly burlap. We also offer a tall small mouth Mason Jar Vase with the first delivery of our Seasonal Subscriptions. If you are looking to pickup some fun retro vases for your new flower subscription checkout Crush Lane and My Vintage Soul, they are local businesses who offer a wide variety of vintage and retro vases.
Looking for a larger, custom or traditional bouquet?
Rooted Love is a unique flower subscription service based in Canada. We offer fun seasonal arrangements wrapped in burlap. If you are looking for something a little more traditional or maybe something extra special for a wedding or event we suggest our favourite local florists: Blooms in Cornwall or The Village Green Flower Shop in Ingleside.
How to care for your blooms?
1) Fill vase with water & flower food.
2) Cut flowers on an angle with a sharp knife or scissors, if possible cut them under running water. Ensure all stems are submerged.
3) Keep flowers away from direct sunlight and away from drafts or smoke.
4) Keep an eye on water levels, the vase must be topped up with water regularly. Replace water if you see it looking murky.
5) Remove any dead or wilting stems. As the flower arrangement starts to get smaller, consider separating the remaining stems in smaller vases or mason jars.
Having some questions about your order?